With its athletic fit and year-round style, the Care+Wear x Oscar de la Renta Chest Access Hoodie keeps you warm and comfortable, while discreetly providing easy clinical access to your chest & port area during chemotherapy and other treatments.
Benefits & Features:
- Clinically-compatible diagonal zippers on each side of chest for convenient access to port and treatment area
- Snap buttons at top of zippers for adjustable control during and outside of treatment
- Antimicrobial, EPA-approved treated fabric repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth
- Everyday relaxed fit with cozy pullover hood for extra warmth
- Compatible with central line, tunneled venous catheter, implanted port or port-a-cath devices
- Related treatments include chemotherapy, dialysis, long-term blood draws and antibiotics
- Model is wearing a size large
- Cotton/Lyocell blend. Does not contain any latex or natural rubbers
- Proudly designed in USA, made in PRC
The Hoodie sweatshirt was created in conjunction with Oscar de la Renta
to honor the namesake designer, who passed away from cancer in 2014. 10% of net sales will go to helping Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Click here to learn more about our ODLR collaboration.