Care+Wear is a fast-paced startup located in the heart of NYC working to ensure each person feels like themselves in the hospital. We were founded in 2014 with a vision to incorporate fashion and innovation into healthwear solutions, striving to improve patient comfort and satisfaction while streamlining the treatment process for clinicians. We’ve been featured in press including the New York Times, Forbes, NPR, and on broadcast around the world.
We use a comprehensive design thinking approach, working in conjunction with the end users, clinicians and designers to create products that provide the highest quality, function and experience. We partner with a number of foundations and leagues, such as Stand Up 2 Cancer and MLB, and a portion of our profit is donated to our non-profit partners. We have collaborated with brands like Oscar de la Renta and schools such as Parsons School of Design. We work with a number of retailers, leading medical distributors, and GPOs to distribute our products around the world. Today, the company is working with over 80 hospital systems and governments globally including leading systems such as Mayo Clinic, Kaiser Permanente, UVA, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Our ideal Account Manager candidate is someone who is strategic, a quick thinker, and a problem solver. You will have the opportunity to flex your experience and creativity, developing and executing growth strategies and helping revolutionize the healthcare industry. It is important to have a good track record of building businesses with existing clients and expanding reach across health systems. A strong network in healthcare is a plus. This candidate is a team player both externally and internally and someone who manages relationships well. In addition to owning our accounts, this candidate will also have operational responsibilities including internal processes, and interacting with marketing and product teams. This role reports to the Head of Commercial Sales and is based in our NYC office.
- Client Service
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers and support the onboarding and ongoing relationship of clients
- Serve as the trusted representative for the company for all Enterprise clients, ensuring the best possible experience
- Ensure ongoing communication and periodic visits with existing clients
- Follow up on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Ensure a positive experience for all Care+Wear clients!
- Internal Strategy
- Strategically identify new ways to engage, retain clients, and drive revenue growth by up-selling opportunities
- Communicate client needs and demands to Care+Wear
- Maximize revenue with current clients by identifying client needs and pain points, selling additional products
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with colleagues working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborate with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Events and Conferences
- Participate in special events including but not limited to health fairs, promotional events and conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous experience in hospital sales and healthcare strongly preferred with previous enterprise level healthcare startup experience a major plus
- Proven ability to manage accounts and and exceed monthly sales goals
- Passion for helping others with a positive and collaborative attitude, and high level of compassion for those we work with and serve
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit who takes a proactive approach to business operations and applies creative thinking to customer acquisition
- Good at multitasking while not losing attention to detail
- Extremely mission driven, i.e. want to humanize the healthcare industry
- Utilizes strong time management skills to successfully multi-task
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of a Microsoft Office programs and CRM tools preferred (Hubspot CRM experience a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A sense of humor
- Flexible schedule allowing for frequent travel required
Care+Wear is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.