Business Development Representative
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll start in an entry level position and grow as the company grows.
A bit about what will keep you moving all day:
The Business Development Representative has the responsibility for supporting the Head of Business Development and other team members with uncovering, developing, and closing enterprise business opportunities throughout the entire sales cycle. The primary focus is working through a coordinated and cohesive strategy to uncover new enterprise opportunities, including relentless/proactive outreach via phone and email, customer visits and walk-ins, scrubbing contact and conference lists for leads, mining past wins and losses to expand business, and utilizing digital tools (i.e. LinkedIn, etc.,) to develop new opportunities. In addition, the Business Development Representativewill be tasked with the following: request and produce reports and presentations (primarily Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), organize shipments and track purchase orders, develop relevant processes, submit and track quote requests and samples, and maintain the CRM sales database. You will work closely with marketing to translate business development strategies into specific initiatives, additional market research projects, and selling activities.
- Uncover and generate leads for himself/herself, and the enterprise team
- Uncover, analyze, investigate, and close new business opportunities
- Track, follow, and coordinate sales operations activities
- Generate reports on business activities
- Develop sales presentations for new business opportunities
- Provide input on enterprise marketing material
- Maintain the CRM database
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in a startup; in a business development role; and in closing opportunities with customers. Furthermore, you will have a front row seat in building a product-based startup from the ground up, working with customers, presenting to D Suite & C Suite executives, and developing and working through a sales funnel.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- 2+ years of successful and relevant experience (healthcare a major plus)
- Understanding about the hospital and healthcare landscape
- Excellent in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Well organized and systematic in day to day business
- Passion and hunger for learning, developing, and moving outside your comfort zone
- Experience in a sales/business development role; including cold walk-ins, calling and emailing
- Experience in a startup environment
- 2+ years of experience working with customers
- Understanding of the hospital sales cycle
- Knowledge of systems such as HubSpot, JIRA, Zendesk Sell, Salesforce
Care+Wear is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.