Care+Wear is a fast growing startup in the healthcare industry. The company was founded in the Spring of 2014 with the mission to design innovative healthwear to create more positive and effective healing experiences for patients everywhere. Care+Wear’s premiere product is our ultra-soft, antimicrobial PICC line cover was developed in collaboration with practitioners from leading hospitals. Annually over 6 MM people have a PICC line installed while receiving treatments like chemotherapy or IV antibiotics. Right now, the most common things used to cover the PICC line and dressing are either a tube sock or gauze. We developed our antimicrobial PICC line cover with its patent-pending mesh window because we wanted to create something better that helps patients feel more like themselves during treatment.
Why join us? We are a startup located in the heart of NYC doing good. We have partnered with foundations such as the American Cancer Society, The Tyler Robinson Foundation, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, F Cancer and CancerCare. A portion of our profits is donated to our partners.
We are looking for someone who is exceptionally thoughtful, detail-oriented, intellectually curious and brilliant to join our marketing team, responsible for helping share Care+Wear with the world. The Community Builder will play an integral role in helping us manage key acquisition channels, a major part of our overall marketing efforts. This role will support and help drive the execution and measurement of acquisition strategies across selected digital marketing channels.
The individual will be a part of broader effort to understand our customers, construct smart tests, iterate, and optimize to drive growth and efficient performance across a broad spectrum of online and offline marketing channels.
- Coordination and management of social media channels
- Responsibility for team of marketing Interns
- Identify and develop key acquisition channels, including: mobile, email, SEO/SEM, partnerships, paid social, display retargeting, and emerging ad tech
- Execute trade marketing strategy
- Day-to-day management of marketing events
- Execution of promotions as needed
- Manage external agencies, vendors and partners
- Lead press list development and coordinate daily press outreach
- Help manage setup and deployment of all email campaigns including marketing emails and lifecycle campaigns
- Develop and run email tests, optimizing based on findings
- Website Leadership
- Coordinate website updates with lead developers
- Development of community blog based on overall content strategy
- Assist in day to day management and optimization across select digital channels through various web interfaces and tools
- Leadership and Analytics
- Perform compulsive data analysis, providing thought leadership on trends, opportunities and limitations of potential, new and/or ongoing marketing strategies
- Provide feedback to management and internal teams to influence decisions related to user acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experience don't go 100% as planned
- Come up with ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Assist with strategic partnership opportunities
- Are excited to provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our team
How to Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- 1-3 years in previous marketing / community building roles
- A driven self-starter with an ability to work effectively, as well as independently
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and wear a variety of hats while growing into a leadership role
- Expert oral and written communication skills, highly organized, with a keen attention to detail
- Experience with social media is strongly preferred
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Resourceful and reliable
- Eager to learn
- Unbelievably positive attitude
- A sense of humor