Care+Wear is a fast-paced startup located in the heart of NYC working to ensure each person feels like themselves in the hospital. We were founded in 2014 with a vision to incorporate fashion and innovation into healthwear solutions, striving to improve patient comfort and satisfaction while streamlining the treatment process for clinicians. We’ve been featured in press including the New York Times, Forbes, NPR,and on broadcast around the world.
We use a comprehensive design thinking approach, working in conjunction with the end users, clinicians and designers to create products that provide the highest quality, function and experience. We partner with a number of foundations and leagues, such as Stand Up 2 Cancer and MLB, and a portion of our profits is donated to our non-profit partners. We partner with brands like Oscar de la Renta and schools such as Parsons School of Design. We work with a number of retailers, leading medical distributors, and GPOs to distribute our products around the world.
We are looking for someone who is exceptionally thoughtful, detail-oriented, intellectually curious and brilliant to join our marketing team, responsible for helping share Care+Wear with the world. The Community Manager will play an integral role in building the Care+Wear community and help us manage key acquisition channels across selected digital marketing channels.
The individual will be a part of broader effort to understand our customers, construct smart tests, iterate, and optimize to drive growth and efficient performance across a broad spectrum of online and offline marketing channels.
- Coordination and management of social media channels
- Responsibility for team of marketing Interns
- Identify and develop key acquisition channels, including: mobile, email, SEO/SEM, partnerships, paid social, display retargeting, and emerging ad tech
- Day-to-day management of marketing events
- Execution of promotions as needed
- Manage external agencies, vendors and partners
- Website Leadership
- Coordinate website updates with lead developers
- Development of community blog based on overall content strategy
- Assist in day to day management and optimization across select digital channels through various web interfaces and tools
- Leadership and Analytics
- Perform compulsive data analysis, providing thought leadership on trends, opportunities and limitations of potential, new and/or ongoing marketing strategies
- Provide feedback to management and internal teams to influence decisions related to user acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experience don't go 100% as planned
- Come up with ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Assist with strategic partnership opportunities
- Are excited to provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our team
- Lead press list development and coordinate daily press outreach
- Help manage setup and deployment of all email campaigns including marketing emails and lifecycle campaigns
- Develop and run email tests, optimizing based on findings
- 1-3 years in previous marketing / community building roles
- A driven self-starter with an ability to work effectively, as well as independently
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and wear a variety of hats while growing into a leadership role
- Expert oral and written communication skills, highly organized, with a keen attention to detail
- Experience with social media is strongly preferred
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Resourceful and reliable
- Eager to learn
- Unbelievably positive attitude
- A sense of humor
- Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com and indicate "Community Manager" in the subject line.