Director of Marketing
Care+Wear is a fast-paced startup located in the heart of NYC working to enhance the patient experience. We were founded in 2014 with a vision to incorporate fashion and innovation into healthwear solutions, striving to improve patient comfort and satisfaction while streamlining the treatment process for clinicians. We’ve been featured in press including the New York Times, Forbes, NPR, and on broadcasts around the world.
We use a comprehensive design thinking approach, working in conjunction with patients, clinicians and designers to create products that provide the highest quality, function and experience. We partner with a number of foundations and leagues, such as Stand Up 2 Cancer and MLB, and portion of our profits is donated to our non-profit partners. We partner with brands like Oscar de la Renta and schools such as Parsons School of Design. We work with a number of retailers, leading medical distributors, and GPOs to distribute our products around the world.
The Director of Marketing reports to the CEO and is a member of the Company’s executive team. This person will be responsible for providing executive leadership and management of the Company’s operations and product development. The Director will drive the Company’s efforts to position itself as a visionary leader and help develop the Brand in creating innovative healthwear.
- Oversee development and execution of marketing strategy
- Provide strategic and proactive thought leadership on developing and delivering the marketing vision
- Develop the Care+Wear brand
- Develop and recommend product positioning and packaging
- Develop a holistic, scalable growth strategy to drive acquisition through both partner and direct-to-consumer channels
- Oversee all paid customer acquisition, demand generation, and partner activation efforts, including (but not limited to): SEM and Paid Social email, Google/Facebook/Instagram/Amazon, paid content syndication and paid media partnerships, direct mail, OOH, and events/conferences
- Utilize a deep understanding of the customer life cycle to identify new avenues for impact at all stages of the funnel
- Design and help deliver brand-consistent messages across all channels
- Develop and execute advertising strategy to achieve Care+Wear objectives and ensure it lands within budget
- Develop and execute advertising and marketing programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business and heighten awareness
- Identify, analyze, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Serve as a representative of the brand and company at various events, conferences, hospitals, schools, etc.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Build and mentor a high-performing team of marketers
- Significant experience in comparable industries with a proven track record of excellence and leadership
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Successful track record of helping to create and build a brand
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven and team-oriented environment
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission
- Experience in direct to consumer and enterprise marketing
- Experience with both B2C and B2B (or B2B2C) marketing, or partnering significantly with a Sales team
- Entrepreneurial approach; self-motivated and innovative, with a high degree of personal ownership
- Consumer brand experience (preferred)
- Experience in healthcare / fashion (preferred)
- Unbelievably positive attitude
- A sense of humor
Care+Wear is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.