Enterprise Marketing Manager
Care+Wear is a fast-growing NYC startup working to ensure each person feels like themselves in the hospital. We were founded in 2014 with a vision to incorporate fashion and innovation into healthwear solutions, striving to improve patient comfort and satisfaction while streamlining the treatment process for clinicians. The national press, including the New York Times, Forbes, NPR, has featured us.
We use a comprehensive design thinking approach, working in conjunction with the end-users, clinicians, and designers to create products that provide the highest quality, function, and experience. We partner with foundations and sports leagues, such as Stand Up 2 Cancer and MLB and donate a portion of our profit to our non-profit partners. We have collaborated with brands like Oscar de la Renta and colleges such as Parsons School of Design. We work with leading retailers, medical distributors, and GPOs to distribute our products around the world. Today, the company is working with over 80 hospital systems and governments globally, including leading systems such as Mayo Clinic, Kaiser Permanente, UVA, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Our ideal Enterprise Marketing Manager candidate is strategic, a quick thinker, and a problem solver. You will have the opportunity to flex your experience and creativity, developing and executing growth strategies to drive marketing qualified leads. This candidate is a team player both externally and internally and someone who manages relationships well. In addition to owning the inbound lead process, this candidate will also interact with the sales, marketing, and product teams. This role reports to the Head of Marketing and is based in our NYC office.
- Lead the marketing strategy for our B2B business to hospitals, health systems, and government entities in North American and international markets.
- Drive account-specific marketing campaigns to grow existing accounts and acquire new accounts.
- Oversee sales lead acquisition through paid and earned channels.
- Expand our product marketing structure and process.
- Manage sales marketing, including collateral design & development, case studies, and proposal templates.
- Drive our content marketing strategy (both authorship and distribution) in partnership with Care+Wear’s advisory board and subject-matter experts.
- Campaign plan design and execution tied to corporate goals/themes and measuring effectiveness & success of those programs (end-2-end management), analytical skills required.
- Manage, in partnership with sales, trade shows, and events.
Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to drive corporate communications to drive PR strategy.
- Accountable for campaign architecture, execution, delivery, and measurement of campaign effectiveness, delivering results to all stakeholders and management.
- Copywriting/producing relevant Care+Wear campaign content and collaborating with other marketing team members and subject matter experts to do so
- Manage partner/vendor relationships. Initiate vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow, and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years’ experience in large North America enterprise business-to-business marketing, ideally at rapid-growth stage companies. Previous experience in healthcare preferred
- Experience marketing not just physical or digital products, but more complex “intangible” products and services to F1000 clients.
- Proven ability to build and deliver marketing plans across markets.
- Ability to collaborate closely with internal partners.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great.
- Proven track record of successfully creating customer campaign content.
- An understanding of powerful story-telling with a creative eye for design.
- Modern sales and marketing technology & tools understanding like using CRM systems, marketing automation systems, google analytics, and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement, and landing pages a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills: must articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in a useful and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, and project management skills.
Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization.
Care+Wear is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.