Care+Wear is a mission-driven startup that is reimagining how the world looks at and feels about healthcare. By bridging fashion and function, Care+Wear creates a more human healthcare experience for both patients and clinicians. Founded in 2014, Care+Wear works to promote dignity, style, and comfort by creating thoughtful products, designed in collaboration with clinicians, patients, designers, and manufacturers.
At Care+Wear, we use a comprehensive design thinking approach, working in conjunction with end-users, clinicians, and designers like The Natori Company, Oscar de la Renta, and Parsons School of Design to create products that provide the highest quality, function, and experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for someone who sweats the small stuff, an individual who has an affinity for attention to detail and accuracy to join our team as our Executive Assistant and report directly to the CEO in our New York headquarters.
We are looking for someone who is organized and proactive, particularly when under pressure. Someone who is relationship-oriented, has good judgment, is flexible in a fast paced environment and has a strong intellectual curiosity. This role provides direct support to our CEO, as well as occasional support for the broader executive team, and the office.
If you love thriving in environments that require you to multitask at a fast pace, have an intense passion for adding efficiency (and re-working processes just because they can be better), and enjoy collaborating with others towards a common goal, this is the role for you!
- Forward-thinking strategic calendar management of our CEO/Founder, you will need to manage, organize and serve as the gatekeeper for internal and external meetings/events
- Provide high-level executive support in a fast-paced and changing client service environment
- This role is front facing for internal and external partners and therefore respect, timeliness, attention to detail and a welcoming attitude are a requirement
- Effectively prioritize client and senior stakeholders needs
- Organize virtual and in-person business meetings/calls, making all necessary arrangements, including booking rooms, arranging for required audio, video, catering and other logistical support/tools as required
- Attend meetings to take notes as requested, capture/execute follow ups, provide research prior to meetings as needed
- Create memos, meeting agendas, draft communications and other correspondence
- Manage a number of discrete tasks, and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Anticipate and coordinate point-to-point travel needs as necessary including booking all travel and hotels, directions, commuting time and ground transportation
- Keep the office stocked with necessary supplies
- Own office budget (including meals, events, supplies) and be responsible for coordinating all guests, visitors, and packages
- Assist Head of Operations in onboarding new employees
- Establish, improve and manage vendor relations and processes (facilities, office supplies, company mailroom etc.)
- Company Events: Champion our internal recognition strategy/budget to include team events, celebrations, quarterly community engagement efforts and more
- Assist in special project as needed
You should have:
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role.
- Healthcare industry exposure, a plus.
- Mission-driven is a must!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: crisp, clear, kind
- Superior organizational skills and an eye for detail, solution oriented
- Constant ability to be precise and be a step ahead with creative problem solving
- Comfortable with working with C-Suite leadership
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft and Google Suite products
- Great energy and can-do attitude
- A Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects effectively.
- An ability to remain relatively calm and an ability to remain calm when plans change or plans go awry
- A sense of humor!
- Phone/video screen with the Head of Operations
- A brief homework assignment and presentation of your findings which will give you a sense of the type of work you might be doing in this role and to give us a sense of how you think
- Meet with CEO
We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.