Growth Marketing Associate
Care+Wear is a mission-driven startup that is reimagining how the world looks at and feels about healthcare. By bridging fashion and function, Care+Wear is creating a more human healthcare experience for both patients and clinicians. Founded in 2014, Care+Wear works to promote dignity, style, and comfort through the creation of thoughtful products, designed in collaboration with clinicians, patients, designers, and manufacturers.
At Care+Wear, we use a comprehensive design thinking approach, working in conjunction with end-users, clinicians, and designers like The Natori Company, Oscar de la Renta, and Parsons School of Design to create products that provide the highest quality, function, and experience. 2020 was a pivotal year for the company and 2021 is poised to be even bigger with several exciting product launches that will take our brand and reach the next level. Join the team that will help lay the foundation for the future of the company!
Our Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a creative, hands-on marketer to join our team in a brand new role focused on driving demand for our direct-to-consumer business which is a key focus for 2021 and beyond. You will help to manage the core paid digital channels that drive our acquisition funnel. You’ll do this by helping to design and implement our campaign structure across search, social, video, and beyond.
Do you like to roll up your sleeves and help invent and reinvent new processes, channels, and strategies? Are you looking for a highly dynamic environment where you can make a direct impact on the business? If so, we’d love to hear from you! This role reports to the Growth Marketing Manager and is based in our NYC office.
- Help to manage day-to-day aspects of demand generation, including maintaining, growing, and optimizing, paid search, paid social, programmatic, and affiliate channels across our distribution channels (website, Amazon)
- Monitor and implement your recommendations to optimize performance and drive CAC, ROAS, and LTV efficiencies while creating and executing growth strategies to drive business goals on a daily basis.
- Work within a larger team to ladder up to critical business initiatives, share learnings, present data, and drive cross-functional strategy.
- Be a thought leader for our online marketing channels and stay up-to-date on the latest trends, in-the-know on automation, bidding algorithms, optimization tactics, etc.
Who You Are
- Demonstrated interest in growth marketing from internships, certifications, or 1-2 years of applicable work experience.
- Experience in building, delivering and analyzing marketing campaigns, content, and strategies
- An entrepreneurial mindset -- you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- A sense of accountability, ability to inform stakeholders at the right level, and drive work forward with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, and project management skills
- Passion for helping others with a positive and collaborative attitude, and high level of compassion for those we work with and serve
- Phone/video screen with hiring manager
- Meet 2-3 of your potential colleagues across the company
- A “challenge” assignment and presentation of your findings which will give you a sense of the type of work you might be doing in this role and us a chance to see how you think
- Join the team!
How are we managing through the COVID pandemic?
Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety and to do our part in protecting the healthcare community that we play an important role in helping every day. While we are adjusted to working from home today, we do intend to return to our Financial District office this fall and are looking for candidates in this role that will be based full-time in/around NYC.
Care+Wear is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.