Head of Marketing
Care+Wear is a mission-driven startup that is reimagining how the world looks at and feels about healthcare. By bridging fashion and function, Care+Wear is creating a more human healthcare experience for both patients and clinicians. Founded in 2014, Care+Wear works to promote dignity, style, and comfort through the creation of thoughtful products, designed in collaboration with clinicians, patients, designers, and manufacturers.
At Care+Wear, we use a comprehensive design thinking approach, working in conjunction with end-users, clinicians, and designers like The Natori Company, Oscar de la Renta, and Parsons School of Design to create products that provide the highest quality, function, and experience. 2020 was a pivotal year for the company and 2021 is poised to be even bigger with several exciting product launches that will take our brand and reach the next level. Join the team that will help lay the foundation for the future of the company!
Our Ideal Candidate
The Head of Marketing will lead the marketing team and help scale and grow the marketing function by building the right structure, processes and team. This role will report into our CEO/Founder. We are scaling rapidly and our Head of Marketing will play a critical role in this exciting chapter of our growth.
- Drive marketing strategies to deliver brand awareness, growth, and revenue as Care+Wear continues to expand and grow across D2C and enterprise/B2B channels
- Oversee and drive the company’s customer acquisition efforts, ranging from paid media channels to organic channels
- Evaluate, plan and develop the overall marketing function and structure for scalability
- Oversee content strategy for organic and paid channels, including blog and social media
- Develop strategic partnerships to increase brand awareness
- Build a team to support our business goals
- Partner with the Executive Team to drive short- and long-term strategy
- Set performance goals and targets, track financial performance, and strategically manage the marketing budget
- Partner with our Chief of Staff to maximize PR opportunities
You Should Have
- 10+ years of experience building a marketing engine for a high-growth brand, ideally with both D2C and enterprise sales channels
- A deep passion for building and developing a high-performing team
- Significant experience managing paid and organic channels
- Experience formulating a budget for a broad marketing function and scaling marketing operations
- A deep understanding of and appreciation for customer experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to influence, innovate, and drive change
- Strong familiarity with relevant marketing tools, processes, systems, and solutions
- Growth start-up experience is a plus
- Experience in healthcare and/or consumer goods is a plus
- Phone/video screen with hiring manager
- Meet 2-3 of your potential colleagues across the company
- A “challenge” assignment and presentation of your findings which will give you a sense of the type of work you might be doing in this role and us a chance to see how you think
- Join the team!
How are we managing through the COVID pandemic?
Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety and to do our part in protecting the healthcare community that we play an important role in helping every day. We have implemented a number of best-in-class safety protocols to ensure our office is a safe and happy place to work and intend to embrace a hybrid work model that allows for 3 days in office, 2 days remote per week beginning in 2022. With that in mind, we are looking for candidates that will be based full-time in/around NYC.
We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.