Care+Wear is a mission-driven startup located in the heart of NYC working to change the way people look at and feel about healthcare. We strive to improve patient comfort and satisfaction while streamlining the treatment process for clinicians by incorporating fashion and innovation into healthwear solutions.
Working in conjunction with end-users, clinicians, and designers such as Oscar de la Renta and Parsons School of Design, we use a comprehensive design thinking approach to create products that provide the highest quality, function, and experience. Our products are distributed around the world by leading hospitals, retailers, medical distributors, GPOs, and government entities. 2020 was a pivotal year for Care+Wear and 2021 is poised to be even bigger with several exciting product launches that will take our brand and reach to the next level. Join the team that will help lay the foundation for the future of the company.
Our Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a creative, hands-on marketer to join our team in a brand new role focused on supporting our B2B sales strategy, which is a key focus for 2021 and beyond. You will develop and execute growth strategies to drive qualified leads, create campaigns tied to business segments, personas, and the customer journey lifecycle. Do you like to roll up your sleeves and help invent and reinvent new processes, channels, and strategies? Are you looking for a highly dynamic environment where you can make a direct impact on the business? If so, we’d love to hear from you! This role reports to the Head of Marketing and is based in our NYC office.
- Manage sales marketing, including collateral design & development, case studies, and proposal templates.
- Oversee sales lead acquisition through paid and earned channels.
- Drive account-specific marketing campaigns and content marketing strategy to grow existing accounts and acquire new accounts. Accountable for campaign architecture, execution, delivery, and measurement of campaign effectiveness as well as content authorship and strategy.
- Manage our trade shows and events strategy in partnership with Sales
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to drive corporate communications to drive PR strategy
Who You Are
- 2-5 years’ experience in B2B or enterprise marketing, ideally at rapid-growth stage companies. Previous experience in healthcare preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to build, deliver and analyze marketing campaigns, content and strategies
- An entrepreneurial mindset -- you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- An understanding of powerful story-telling with a creative eye for design
- Modern sales and marketing technology & tools understanding like using CRM systems, marketing automation systems, google analytics, and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement, and landing pages a plus.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, and project management skills
- Passion for helping others with a positive and collaborative attitude, and high level of compassion for those we work with and serve
- Phone/video screen with hiring manager
- A brief homework assignment and presentation of your findings which will give you a sense of the type of work you might be doing in this role and us a chance to see how you think
- Meet 3 of your potential colleagues across the company
- Meet our CEO who connects with every candidate we feel strongly about giving an offer to join the team!
How are we managing through the COVID pandemic?
Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety and to do our part in protecting the healthcare community that we play an important role in helping every day. We are offering the option to work-from-home through at least April 2021 and are keeping a close eye on the evolving situation with safety as the top priority. While we are adjusted to working from home today, we do intend to return to our Financial District office when the time is right and are looking for candidates in this role that will be based full-time in/around NYC.
Care+Wear is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.