The Operations Associate will work directly with the Head of Product and Co-Founders. He/She will help research and onboard new suppliers, managing the product roadmap all the way through to the product reaching the end consumer along with continued relationship management and cost analysis. The Associate will drive the Company’s efforts to position itself as a visionary leader and help develop the Brand in creating innovative healthwear.
- Vendor relationship management and cost of goods sold
- Optimize sourcing processes and procedures
- Perform in depth cost scenario and benchmarking analysis for multiple products
- Manage fulfillment of products and entire lifecycle from production to end consumer
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure a seamless process from factory to end consumer
- Lead customer experience to ensure smooth customers experience
- Ability to research and troubleshoot order errors and delays to ensure a smooth experience and all transactions are accurately completed
- Utilize cost methodologies, tools and appropriate software packages to prepare and maintain reliable and accurate cost data
- Investigate and identify cost reduction opportunities through cost analysis review.
- Contribute to cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures while monitoring trends.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and reports along with other necessary documentation at regular intervals to share with others in the business.
- Support all activities in cost estimating and take a proactive approach toward improvements
- Partner with Head of Product to predict inventory and plan product buys
- Manage the replenishment planning and inventory for multiple fulfillment centers
- Develop an understanding of customer, product mix, and promotional trend performance.
- Ensure lead time, profiles, and replenishment drivers are accurate and optimal.
- Track key performance metrics; assigns causes for inventory variances and shortages
- Measure the performance of company, develop KPI reports that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members and drive key business decisions
- Develop and implement a Quality Control Plan and strategy
- Be a flexible team player able to step into a variety of roles based on business need
- Significant experience in comparable industries with a proven track record of excellence and leadership
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong analytical, reporting and communication skills.
- Excellent software skills including spreadsheets, database management and presentations
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing operational strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example
- Successful track record of helping to create and build a brand
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven and team oriented environment
- Experience in consulting, investment banking or operations / data analysis roles previously preferred
- Unbelievably positive attitude
- A sense of humor
- Be willing to be all-hands-on deck and assist team members when needed
How to Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.