Operations & Finance Associate
Care+Wear is a mission-driven startup located in the heart of NYC working to change the way people look at and feel about healthcare. We strive to improve patient comfort and satisfaction while streamlining the treatment process for clinicians by incorporating fashion and innovation into healthwear solutions.
Working in conjunction with end-users, clinicians, and designers such as Oscar de la Renta and Parsons School of Design, we use a comprehensive design thinking approach to create products that provide the highest quality, function, and experience. Our products are distributed around the world by leading hospitals, retailers, medical distributors, GPOs, and government entities. 2020 was a pivotal year for Care+Wear and 2021 is poised to be even bigger with several exciting product launches that will take our brand and reach to the next level. Join the team that will help lay the foundation for the future of the company.
Our Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for an analytical, entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed individual to join our team as our Operations and Finance Associate reporting directly to the Head of Operations and join our NYC Headquarters team.
We need a flexible thinker and problem solver who is excited to be embedded into our Operations and Finance teams to help us scale these critical functions. We’re looking for someone who will obsess over the details and the data, wear many hats and roll up their sleeves to help us execute in a highly dynamic environment.
- Take a leading role in managing our current inventory and demand planning for our e-commerce channels
- Work with the production department for reorder planning and placement as well as inbound receipt into our 3PLs
- Work with departments across the company to reduce fulfillment errors and work toward a seamless, error free customer experience
- Partner with Operations to define and measure KPIs around on-time delivery, order fulfillment accuracy, inventory control, and more
- Identify financial trends by comparing and analyzing actual results versus plans and forecasts, reconciling sales trends and business drivers
- Support Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve systems, processes and policies
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of investment banking, consulting, finance or operations experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to compile and analyze large sets of data. A clear understanding of basic financial & inventory measures/proficiency in retail math are a major plus!
- Advanced use of Excel and data analytics (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Demonstrated experience building new processes, working collaboratively and influencing at all levels
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized
- A passion for solving problems from end-to-end
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Phone/video screen with hiring manager
- Meet 3 of your potential colleagues across the company
- A “challenge” assignment and presentation of your findings which will give you a sense of the type of work you might be doing in this role and us a chance to see how you think
- Meet our CEO who connects with every candidate we feel strongly about giving an offer to
- Join the team!
How are we managing through the COVID pandemic?
Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety and to do our part in protecting the healthcare community that we play an important role in helping every day. We are offering the option to work-from-home through at least February 2021 and are keeping a close eye on the evolving situation with safety as the top priority. While we are adjusted to working from home today, we do intend to return to our Financial District office when the time is right and are looking for candidates in this role that will be based full-time in/around NYC.
We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.