The Sales Lead reports to the CEO and is a member of the Company’s executive team. He/She will be responsible for providing executive leadership and management of the Company’s sales organization. The Sales Lead will drive the Company’s efforts to position itself as a visionary leader and help develop the company in reaching hospitals around the world.
- Analyze existing commercial process flows and identify hurdles.
- Design, implement and document highly efficient sales processes for multiple commercial teams to follow from opportunity lead to completed sale.
- Design and maintain playbooks for partner relationships
- Collaborate with our team to develop excellent, comprehensive sales-process training and onboarding to our sales teams, including but not limited to pre sale pipeline planning, pricing, contracting, pipeline management, and post sale management.
- Directly collaborate with our teams to build and implement best practices for revenue recognition and contracting
- Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure efficient sales excellence for all leads
- Manage ad-hoc growth projects as they arise
How to Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university, MBA preferred
- At least 2+ years operations / consulting experience working collaboratively with key commercial stakeholders at all levels
- Strong understanding of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Salesforce
- You have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and can create order from disorder
- You have robust project management skills with demonstrated success in bringing to life highly complex projects with multiple dependencies
- You love organization, timelines, process optimization, deadlines, and bring energy to project planning
- Ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
- M.B.A. (preferred)
- Unbelievably positive attitude
- A sense of humor