(Senior) Manager, Talent
Care+Wear is a mission-driven startup located in the heart of NYC working to change the way people look at and feel about healthcare. We strive to improve patient comfort and satisfaction while streamlining the treatment process for clinicians by incorporating fashion and innovation into healthwear solutions.
Working in conjunction with end-users, clinicians, and designers such as Oscar de la Renta and Parsons School of Design, we use a comprehensive design thinking approach to create products that provide the highest quality, function, and experience. Our products are distributed around the world by leading hospitals, retailers, medical distributors, GPOs, and government entities. 2020 was a pivotal year for Care+Wear and 2021 is poised to be even bigger with several exciting product launches that will take our brand and reach to the next level. Join the team that will help lay the foundation for the future of the company.
Our Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a results oriented, people-centric, entrepreneurial individual to join our team as our (Senior) Manager of Talent Acquisition and Operations. You will report directly to the Head of Operations and join our NYC Headquarters team.
As the first dedicated People team member we are bringing on board, we need a flexible thinker who can also drive processes. You will be responsible for helping our team grow (potentially double this year!), making the interview experience best-in-class and facilitating onboarding and retention of great people as they join the Care+Wear family. You’re passionate about building a strong, diverse team that can balance today’s needs with tomorrow’s opportunity. If rolling up your sleeves and helping to scale our team in a highly dynamic environment is exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Creatively find and attract top talent through active and passive sourcing, screen and manage candidates throughout the hiring process (from initial contact, offer acceptance, to onboarding)
- Drive a best-in-class hiring experience ensuring that both candidates and hiring managers have a high-quality positive experience from identifying/screening through extending offers
- Ensure we’re providing unbiased and equal opportunities for our candidates, and that we’re sourcing talent from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to define, measure and refine success metrics for sourcing, hiring and interview processes team by team
- Ensure all talent is welcomed, fully onboarded, and feels cared for
- Operate programs such as employer branding, internal referrals, retention strategies, and more
Who You Are
- 3-7 years relevant experience with successful track record of building, revising, and scaling talent processes in a rapidly growing organization
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and positively influence at all levels
- Experience implementing and optimizing a recruiting/people operations technology suite including ATS, CRM, HRIS
- Strong people management, coaching, and development skills; commitment to developing team members.
- An eagerness to identify opportunities, find solutions, execute plans, and evaluate results critically
- A comfortable sense of urgency and a need to make sure everyone is always informed
- A passion for People and a desire to learn and grow within the field
- Phone/video screen with hiring manager
- Meet 3 of your potential colleagues across the company
- A brief homework assignment and presentation of your findings which will give you a sense of the type of work you might be doing in this role and us a chance to see how you think
- Meet our CEO who connects with every candidate we feel strongly about giving an offer to
- Join the team! Target start date early-February
How are we managing through the COVID pandemic?Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety and to do our part in protecting the healthcare community that we play an important role in helping every day. We are offering the option to work-from-home through at least February 2021 and are keeping a close eye on the evolving situation with safety as the top priority. While we are adjusted to working from home today, we do intend to return to our Financial District office when the time is right and are looking for candidates in this role that will be based full-time in/around NYC. We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.