"The PICC line cover from Care+Wear made having a PICC line so much better. It is so comfortable, and the mesh part allows your arm to breathe. Also the customer service from the team was absolutely amazing. They truly go above and beyond to delight customers. Thank you Care+Wear!"
"The team at Care+Wear was super helpful! They made sure that I received my arm cover in time for my prom, and even sent two sizes to make sure that it would fit. It covered my line perfectly, and even matched my dates tux! Thank you so much!"
“I looked at many options before I purchased yours. Yours was the best quality and...I look forward to receiving my PICC line cover, as it is getting hot here in California and I want to wear short sleeve shirts.”
1. Place the cover over medical dressing. Fit should be snug, mesh window should cover PICC site. The Care+Wear logo should be at the bottom of the cover once placed.
2. Remove daily to inspect PICC line site.
3. Wash regularly.
4. Contact your doctor immediately with any swelling, redness, pain, or fever.
1. Have a friend measure the circumference of your arm where the PICC line will be or is already inserted.
2. Compare your measurement to the chart below. For best fit, use our sizing chart. When in doubt, go smaller - our covers are stretchy.
3. You can also refer to our sizing video if you still need help.
Please use the graphic to the right as a guideline for comparing measurements against the size chart provided for all Chest Access Clothing. Please keep in mind that these measurements were taken when laid flat.
Please use the below graphic for guidance when measuring your bust.
Please refer to the below measurements for sizing of the Bra. If you are between sizes, size down as this bra tends to run large.
Use the below hand graphic as a guide when measuring your hands for our Mobility Gloves.
Compare your measurement to the sizing chart below. Please note these measurements are taken from the glove product itself so we suggest leaving a tiny bit of wiggle room since these don't stretch much!
Please use the below graphic as a guideline for the One-Piece measurements against the size chart provided below. Please keep in mind that these measurements were taken when laid flat.
Please refer to the below measurements for sizing of the One-Piece. The One-Piece is a one-size outfit that will accommodate a 3-6 lbs, premature baby.
Small Measurements: 23.25 inches across the front chest when laid flat, 23.5 inches across bottom hem sweep, 47.5 inches in length from shoulder to bottom hem.
Medium Measurements: 24.75 inches across the front chest when laid flat, 25 inches across bottom hem sweep, 47.5 inches in length from shoulder to bottom hem.
Large Measurements: 26.25 inches across the front chest when laid flat, 26.5 inches across bottom hem sweep, 47.5 inches in length from shoulder to bottom hem.