With traditional patient gowns, patients experience a loss of dignity and comfort. We’ve designed a gown that works for patients, providers, and launderers alike.
Gone are the days where you have to compromise your dignity while wearing a hospital gown. From its full-coverage front to back and ease of use, the hospital gown offers an all-in-one solution for patients, caregivers, and medical teams.
Get in touch to learn more about our different hospital gowns. Contact us here.
- Proprietary design provides backside coverage, holding fabric in place while still providing access where needed
- Wrap style design with secure thumb loops for easy dressing and added coverage. Color-coded ties for easy guidance.
- Soft durable fabric for maximum comfort
- Side pockets for everyday function and storage
- Four side snaps on each arm for IV access
- Front pocket slit and wrap-style opening for telemetry and stethoscope access
- Lower backside designed for coverage (patent-pending)
- Reversible design with an open back
|Size||Chest Width||Full Length|
Fully Reversible for bed bound patients.
"It can be worn backwards or frontwards; either way his private parts and his backside are covered."
Complete IV access
"Provides easy access to administer IVs without the need to disrobe."
Adjustable chest access
"Was nice to have a nicer gown post hysterectomy. Had “dignity” walking down a hall."