PICC Line Cover Sizing & Guidelines
1. Place the cover over medical dressing. Fit should be snug, mesh window should cover PICC site. The Care+Wear logo should be at the bottom of the cover once placed.
2. Remove daily to inspect PICC line site.
3. Wash regularly.
4. Contact your doctor immediately with any swelling, redness, pain, or fever.
1. Have a friend measure the circumference of your arm where the PICC line will be or is already inserted.
2. Compare your measurement to the chart below. For best fit, use our sizing chart. When in doubt, go smaller - our covers are stretchy.
3. You can also refer to our sizing video if you still need help.