With its universally flattering fit and year-round style, the Care+Wear x Oscar de la Renta Chest Access Hoodie keeps you warm and comfortable, while discreetly providing easy clinical access to your chest & port area during chemotherapy and other treatments, making this sweatshirt an essential.
Benefits & Features:
- Clinically-compatible dual zippers, with snap buttons, on each side of chest for adjustable access to port and treatment area without disrobing
- Zipper & button details match fabric color for discreet convenience
- Antimicrobial, EPA-approved treated fabric. Ultra-soft French terry cloth
- Relaxed & flattering fit with cozy pullover hoodie and bracelet-length sleeves
- Compatible with central line, tunneled venous catheter, implanted port or port-a-cath devices
- Related treatments include chemotherapy, dialysis, long-term blood draws and antibiotics
- Models are wearing a size medium
- Cotton/Lyocell blend. Does not contain any latex or natural rubbers
- Proudly designed in USA, made in PRC
The Hoodie was created in conjunction with Oscar de la Renta
to honor the namesake designer, who passed away from cancer in 2014. 10% of net sales will go to helping Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Click here
to learn more about our ODLR collaboration.